VIVO IPL 2017 Live

VIVO IPL T20 Score, Schedule, Teams & Points Table

IPL Match 51, GL vs KKR Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today

IPL Match 51, GL vs KKR fit Prediction – Who Will Win Today is the first question arise in mind and some of deep fan reached to astrologer knowing that who will gone a win this match, normal person and normal fan doesn’t affected by the winning prediction but it matters in case if you bet with your colleague, Friend or any person. Kolkata Kinght Riders is more stronger team than Gujarat Lions, KKR key to win is partnership of Gautam Gambhir and Robin Uthappa but don’t forget the next coming players Andre Russell.

GL vs KKR Match Information
Match 51 Gujarat Lions vs Kolkata Knight Riders Fact
GL vs KKR Head 2 Head
GL vs KKR Polls
Who Will Win Toss Today of Match 51
IPL Match: GL vs KKR Team Squad

Match 51 Info:

Match 51: Gujarat Lions vs Kolkata Knight Riders

Venue – Green Park, Kanpur

Date – Thursday 19th May 2016

Time – 8:00pm IST (2:30pm GMT)

Head To Head GL vs KKR

when the Gujarat Lions and Kolkata Knight Riders met in Kolkata in advance this season, it was the visitors who prevailed; the Gujarat Lions restricted the house aspect to 158-four and then chased down the runs quite readily, prevailing by 5 wickets with two overs to spare.

GL vs KKR Facts:

The 2 points to be had for the taking in match fifty one of VIVO IPL 2016 are extraordinarily essential to both the competing groups – Gujarat Lions and Kolkata Knight Riders. Both teams have performed 12 suits every and have 14 factors in opposition to their names. KKR are higher positioned among the teams, but simplest due to their superior net Run fee in evaluation to Gujarat Lions’ NRR.

Both teams started out the season well before losing steam at a few stage along the adventure. The Lions, in particular, had a rocket begin to their maiden IPL season, triumphing six in their first seven matches. However due to the fact then, they’ve gained handiest one of their next 5 fits and are faced with a quite stiff equation now. In their preceding suit, the Lions have been decimated by way of Royal Challengers Bangalore; they lost by a whopping one hundred forty four runs – the biggest margin with the aid of which a crew has lost inside the IPL. However, in this fit, they’ll be boosted by using the return of their captain Suresh Raina, who missed the previous fit thanks to the beginning of his first baby.

Who Will Win Today's Match 51: GL vs KKR

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

The Kolkata Knight Riders have blown hot and cold nowadays. What will be a purpose of situation for the KKR team management is that the team hasn’t quite transformed their latest domestic fits to factors. KKR have handiest controlled only one win in the remaining three suits they’ve performed at their fort which is Eden Gardens; that has to a sure extent hurt the group’s probabilities of progressing to the Playoffs. Given how tight the race to the Playoffs is shaping up to be, KKR will want to preferably win each of their fits and manage their fate, as opposed to go away it to effects from other suits. On Thursday, KKR could be without one among their key performers this season; Andre Russell, who has scored 188 impact runs and brought 15 wickets, is unavailable because of injury, and KKR will want the rest of the players to take additional obligation to cowl his absence.

The contribution of the outlet batsmen has had a direct bearing on the fulfillment or otherwise of each the groups. Once they’ve clicked, the Gujarat Lions openers – Brendon McCullum and Dwayne Smith – have blitzed their opposition on the pinnacle and placed their crew in a commanding role from the very beginning. KKR have operated in a different way; their openers – Gautam Gambhir and Robin Uthappa – have usually set up a platform after which their explosive center-order – comprising Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan and Suryakumar Yadav – have cut free.

The inexperienced Park in Kanpur will become the thirty third venue to play host to the IPL.

Virat Kohli has displaced Suresh Raina as the IPL’s top run-getter; Raina needs 15 greater runs to become the second participant to attain 4000 runs within the IPL, and a similarly 3 runs to get returned to the perch of the listing of pinnacle run-getters in the IPL.

Gujarat Lions vs Kolkata Knight Riders Team Squad

Gujarat Lions Team:

Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Brendon McCullum, James Faulkner, Dwayne Bravo, Praveen Kumar, Dale Steyn, Dinesh Karthik, Dwayne Smith, Dhawal Kulkarni, Aaron Finch, Eklavya Dwivedi, Andrew Tye, Ishan Kishan, Jaydev Shah, Shadab Jakati, Pravin Tambe, Pradeep Sangwan, Amit Mishra, Shivil Kaushik, Akshdeep Nath, Sarabjit Ladda, Umang Sharma.

Kolkata Knight Riders Team:

Andre Russell, Gautam Gambhir, Chris Lynn, Kuldeep Yadav, Manish Pandey, Suryakumar Yadav, Morne Morkel, Piyush Chawla, Robin Uthappa, Shakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine, Umesh Yadav, Yusuf Pathan, Brad Hogg, Sheldon Jackson, Jaydev Unadkat, Ankit Singh Rajpoot,  John Hastings, Jason Holder, Colin Munro, Rajagopal Sathish, Manan Ajay Sharma

Who Will Win Toss Today IPL Match 51: GL vs KKR

Toss meter giving direction towards Gujarat Lions because last time match against Kolkata Knight Riders in match 38 GL won the toss, one thing in whole scenario is interesting that whenever both the team won the toss both chose to field first, no one opt to bat first in any toss which they called to chose first. SO this time also favors that the winning of toss lead to chose field first (55% chance of Gujarat Lions and 45% chance of Kolkata Knight Riders )

Gujarat Lions:

RCB vs GL, Match 44: Gujarat Lions, who chose to field

KKR vs GL, Match 38: Gujarat Lions, who chose to field

GL vs KXIP, Match 28: Gujarat Lions, who chose to field

RPS vs GL, Match 25: Gujarat Lions, who chose to field

MI vs GL, Match 9: Gujarat Lions, who chose to field

KXIP vs GL, Match 3: Gujarat Lions, who chose to field

Kolkata Knight Riders:

RCB vs KKR, Match 30: Kolkata Knight Riders, who chose to field

DD vs KKR, Match 26: Kolkata Knight Riders, who chose to field

RPS vs KKR, Match 20: Kolkata Knights Riders, who chose to field

KXIP vs KKR, Match 13: Kolkata Knight Riders, who chose to field

KKR vs DD, Match 2: Kolkata Knight Riders, who chose to field

IPL Records 2017

Leave a Reply

IPL T20 2016 © 2016